Responsibilities include but not limited to:
o Install batteries and checks electrical systems.
o Install and perform tire maintenance.
o OBD II systems, brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, electrical systems, State Safety
- Inspections, interior/exterior components, engine and drive line components, etc.
o Ability to road test vehicles.
o Ability to install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems.
• Maintain assigned work area and overall shop in clean and tidy manner at all times.
• Perform all assigned work in a safe and conscientious manner at all times as directed by management and Manheim’s safety standards.
• Handle and dispose of all fluids as defined by MSDS and in accordance with all Federal, State and local regulations.
• Create and maintain vehicle history and maintenance records as defined/directed by management.
• Assures prompt repairs by interfacing and coordinating with vendors and other Manheim associates for parts and repairs.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Qualifications – Preferred and will consider all applicants,
1. A High School Diploma or GED
2. At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
3. ASE certification is preferred but not required.
4. Motivated, energetic, positive attitude
5. Customer-focused attitude.
6. Must have a valid driver’s license.
7. Have skills or able to learn Auto repair shop software