AC & Heating Service
AC & Heating service
If the breeze from those open windows just isn’t cutting it, come by our auto repair shop in Aurora, to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your car A/C or vehicle heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship.
Signs of bad AC
- Car air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Car cabin does not warm up in cold weather or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Car heater or Car A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Car heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
We have qualified service professionals who can fix your car air conditioner. Call Elite Autoworx Auto repair Aurora today to have your car air conditioning system serviced, repaired, or replaced.
- Examine the internal controls and blower
- Check your radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspect the compressor belt
- Inspect system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- Test your car’s cooling system pressure
- Verify the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications and
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Fan Belt/Drive Belt Service
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car’s engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle’s fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Elite Autoworx Auto repair Aurora for all your vehicle’s repair needs.
Coolant System Flush Service Aurora
Car air conditioning system contains a coolant which transfers excess heat from one part of the engine and finally loses it through the radiator fins. With time, the a/c coolant becomes old and dirty. The old coolant will negatively impact the system’s performance. To make sure the system is working effectively, consider having a regular coolant system flush. A coolant flush is basic maintenance for your car’s cooling system. Call (303) 340-4887 or visit Elite Autoworx Auto repair service Aurora for all your coolant system flush and fill needs. Ensure maximum performance from your vehicle’s heating and cooling systems today.
Radiator Flush Service
A radiator is the part of your vehicle that keeps the engine cool and protects it from excessive heating. To be cool, the radiator needs to remain clean – always. With time, sludge, rust, and other solid deposits build up inside your car’s radiator. These make the vehicle cooling system become clogged and less effective. This in effect hurts your vehicle’s performance. A regular radiator flush service is enough to keep the system in shape. For this reason, make radiator flushing service a part of your routine car maintenance schedule.
Schedule an Appointment
Give us a call and Let us know how we can help You.
- (303) 340-4887
Sign up to our Newsletter
(We do not share your data, and only use it for its intended purpose)